Monday, June 6, 2011

25

As I'm wrapping up my 25th birthday, I reminisce about what I have accomplished in 25 yrs and how my birthday went down. It was a wonderful weekend complete with a sleepover, french toast, yoga, Waterworld, Cafe Rio, surprise party, family dinner and my favorite cake. Yes, I also got to celebrate all weekend with people I love doing things that I love.

I am so blessed to be where I am today. My current situation is not ideal for anyone but I'm making the most of it. (Insert random shout out here)

Jill-
I know you will read this and I want you to know how wonderful it is to have you a friend and roommate. You are an example to me of selflessness, you have your priorities straight, unwavering faith and you are both beautiful inside and out. Thank you for making, what I was dreading, my 25th birthday special, fun and memorable.

Thank you.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. it was good talking to you! Im glad you had a lovely birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I love you, a lot. You are the best and kindest roommate!

    ReplyDelete